Control Panel Boards
High Systems Electromechanics engineers build control panel boards that are efficient using proven and innovative components from the biggest brands in the world.
What is a control panel board?
Control panel is used to accommodate instruments for the purpose of measurement, monitoring, protection, detection, control and management of the processes needed in a manufacturing or processing setup.
They are 3 main types of control panel boards which include.
- Flat Control Panel
- Breakfront Panel
Our engineers have been trained by leading manufacturers to build control panel boards that can fit your requirements and needs.
Components of a Control Panel Board
- Circuit Breakers
- Terminal Blocks
- Switch Disconnectors
- Programmable Logic Controller
- Motor Drives
- Back Panels
- Wiring & Cables
Benefits of a Control Panel Board
- Industrial automation is dependent on control panels. They monitor various industrial controls and are crucial for their operation. They help professionals organize and control production.
- The panels can be customized to meet the needs of any industry. For cohesive control of the mechanical aspects of machinery, they can choose from a simple relay system or a more complicated industrial control panel.
- They provide greater reliability by continuously monitoring equipment and providing data to experts every second.
- The panels are capable of handling complex electric controls. If you hire our expert team to design these panels as per the necessary requirements, they can manage the most complex industrial setup.