Solar Street Lights
- Integrated Solar Lights
- Smart Solar Lights
- Semi-integrated Lights
- Normal Street Lights
Solar Street Lights in UAE
High Systems Electromechanics LLC supplies integrated LED Solar Street Lights in UAE with "ALL-IN-ONE" technology. The LED street lights integrate:
- Highly efficient solar panel
- Super bright LED
- Compact LifePO4 lithium battery
- Motion Sensor
- Smart power management system.
All which are assembled into a cabinet to achieve features such as easy to install, long lifespan and environmentally friendly.
Features of our solar lights
ALL-IN-ONE solar light is the most convenient design for transportation, installation and maintenance.
Fully recyclable LiFePO4 batteries are half weight and size of lead acid and offers as much as 10 times the life cycle.
A built-in PIR sensor regulates the light output between full brightness and DIM mode depending on movement detection for saving energy.
The ultimate fully-integrated solar street light system.
- No Cabling
- No Trunking
- Uses No Electricity
Benefits Of Solar Street Lights
- LED solar streetlight - stand-alone product, no electricity bill and no grid connection.
- Long lifetime - innovative high heat resistance NiMH battery and intelligent lighting management.
- Lighting service all night - enhance personal safety, economic and social activities.
- User friendly - Plug & Play and ALL-IN-ONE concept, easy installation.
- Connected product - Bluetooth enabled for product registration, remote monitoring, troubleshooting, and lighting profile management.
Frequently Asked Questions On Solar Street Lights
Solar street lights are
raised light sources which are powered by solar panels generally mounted on the lighting structure or integrated into the pole itself
. The solar panels charge a rechargeable battery, which powers a fluorescent or LED lamp during the night.
There are several components that make up a solar street light. These include the solar panels, controller, battery, LED lamp, brackets and rotating platform and the pole.
The lamps used in streetlights vary in both size and consumption and ranges from 35 to 250 watts, depending on whether they are lighting a residential area, main road or a Shopping Centre.
The batteries in solar street lights is expected to last about
before they will need to be replaced. The LEDs themselves can last ten years or more. You will know that it is time to change parts when the lights are unable to maintain charge to illuminate the area during the night.