STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
You should update this document to reflect your T&C.
Below text serves as a suggestion and doesn’t engage Odoo S.A. responsibility.
- The client explicitly waives its own standard terms and conditions, even if these were drawn up after these standard terms and conditions of sale. In order to be valid, any derogation must be expressly agreed to in advance in writing.
- Our invoices are payable in advance, unless another payment timeframe is indicated on either the invoice or the order. In the event of non-payment by the due date, High Systems Electromechanics LLC reserves the right to request a fixed interest payment amounting to 10% of the sum remaining due. High Systems Electromechanics LLC will be authorized to suspend any provision of services without prior warning in the event of late payment.
- If a payment is not settled as of the due payment date, High Systems Electromechanics LLC reserves the right to take any action in order to recover the due amount, i..e , call on the services of a debt recovery company, stop any service for any client's assets, remotely stop the functionality of the supplied material, take back the supplied material, raise legal case, etc. All expenses spend for collection whether its legal by nature or of any other nature should be payable by the client.
- Certain countries apply withholding at source on the invoices amount in accordance with their internal legislation. Any withholding at source will be paid by the client to the relevant tax authorities. Under no circumstances High Systems Electromechanics LLC shall become involved in costs related to a country's legislation. The amount of the invoice will therefore be due to High Systems Electromechanics LLC in its entirety and does not include any costs relating to the legislation of the country in which the client is located.
- High Systems Electromechanics LLC undertakes to do its best to supply performant services in due time in accordance with the agreed timeframes. However, none of its obligations can be considered as being an obligation to achieve results. High Systems Electromechanics LLC cannot under any circumstances, be required by the client to appear as a third party in the context of any claim for damages filed against the client by an end consumer.
- In order for it to be admissible, High Systems Electromechanics LLC must be notified of any claim by means of a letter sent by recorded delivery to its registered office within 8 days of the delivery of the goods or the provision of the services.
- All our contractual relations will be governed exclusively by United Arab Emirates law, The courts of Dubai shall have jurisdiction over all arising disputes.